Happy New Year everyone!
We hope you’ve had a fantastic start to the year so far. We’ve hit the ground running at SYMPOSIUM HQ and are looking forward to a very busy, exciting year ahead.
If you got a new coffee machine for Christmas, make sure to visit our online store to buy SYMPOSIUM coffee to enjoy at home. We have whole bean, filter ground and espresso ground available and can deliver across the UK!
Burns’ Supper at The Lido, Peterhead
We’re so excited to announce that we will be offering a Burns’ Supper menu at The Lido on Thursday 27th and Friday 28th of January from 5-8pm!
We’re now accepting bookings, but spaces are limited, so make sure to call The Lido on 01779 239264 to secure your space.
Our Burns’ Supper Menu
Check out our menu of delicious Scottish fare below. Half sized portions of each dish are also available alongside our regular SUPPER BY THE SEASIDE menu for January!
Choose 2 courses for £15 or 3 courses for £20.
- Cullen skink (with fresh bloomer bread)
- Ugie smoked salmon (with cracked pepper cream cheese & dressed salad)
- Chicken liver pate (with oatcakes & tomato chutney).
The main event!
- Haggis, neeps & tatties (veggie haggis also available, which is suitable for vegans)
- Beefsteak pie (with seasonal veg and mashed potatoes or hand cut chips)
- Balmoral chicken with roast potatoes, seasonal veg and whisky sauce).
Room for more? Choose between:
- Raspberry cranachan
- Apple & pear crumble tart (with ice cream or custard)
- Scottish cheese board (with chutney & biscuits).
Book your Burns’ Supper
Don’t miss out! Spaces are limited so call The Lido on 01779 239264 to book your table for Burns’ Supper at The Lido, Peterhead.
If you haven’t already, make sure to sign up to our mailing list – our email subscribers get the latest news from SYMPOSIUM straight to their inbox. Plus, they get access to exclusive deals & offers!